Price drops for Feb 2011

BCV23

We are wanting to cruise in Feb 2011. The Allure has the itinerary I would like to go on for the dates I need but the price is just too much at this time. Do you see the price dropping since there will be soo many new ships between this year and next that are all very large. We are also looking at the Oasis and the Epic. Epic is pricing well but I hate to book it and then find the price drops on Oasis or Allure. Any thoughts??

We are wanting to cruise in Feb 2011. The Allure has the itinerary I would like to go on for the dates I need but the price is just too much at this time. Do you see the price dropping since there will be soo many new ships between this year and next that are all very large. We are also looking at the Oasis and the Epic. Epic is pricing well but I hate to book it and then find the price drops on Oasis or Allure. Any thoughts??

You are comparing apples to oranges.....Epic while innovative is much more equal to a Freedom Class ship.....comes no where near Oasis/Allure.....if you are just price shopping then I doubt you will see Oasis/Allure come down to Epic pricing.

Archived