Charge for double loungers in Adult Only area?

GrannyGail

We're leaving on the Glory this Sunday and saw the nice double loungers in the adult only pool area. Is there a charge to use them?

And you are going to LOVE them! Very comfy with nice cushions and pillows. Back of them has a "shade" that rolls up and over to protect you from the sun if you want and gives a lot of privacy. They are round and have wheels on them I believe.

Darn and I was going to make up a little sign and say Golf's double lounges and have DW collect the nominal charge. At the same time run a little bingo up there as well.

Think of all the money we could make until they chased us off the ship.

We're leaving on the Glory this Sunday and saw the nice double loungers in the adult only pool area. Is there a charge to use them?

Yes there is - please remit payment to Froufie's Double Lounger Service - $20/hr at your earliest convenience! Thanks for your patronage and please come again!;)

Yes there is - please remit payment to Froufie's Double Lounger Service - $20/hr at your earliest convenience! Thanks for your patronage and please come again!;)

My boys have this territory sewn up and you better clear out or will send Tony Saprano after you.

Darn and I was going to make up a little sign and say Golf's double lounges and have DW collect the nominal charge. At the same time run a little bingo up there as well.

Think of all the money we could make until they chased us off the ship.

.......don't forget the 15% gratuity!! :)

.......don't forget the 15% gratuity!! :)

Could I have carnival add it to the automatic tip? Or just call the charge a service charge like steakhouse and say tip is included.

Than we can argue about how much of the service charge is the tip.

Archived