teens on golden princess

IslandSun

Hi-

I'm 15 years old and I'll be cruisin for the third time in march, southern caribbean, aboard the Golden Princess. I have previously traveled on Disney and Royal Caribbean but I have never cruised Princess. Anyone been on Golden Princess? Any teens with opinions/ suggestions? Does Princess offer teen excursions like some of the other lines? Thanks for any help you can offer :)

Lookin forward to some more island sun!!:)

We were on the Golden in August with my 15 year old daughter. She had a blast. Make sure that you go to the meeting on the first night. This is where she met most of the kids that she hung out with. They would usually get together after dinner and hang out in/by the pools. The pools on the Golden are freshwater and are open 24/7.

Have a wonderful time!:D

I was on the Golden last spring (I was 17 then). I thought that the teen area was nice. Make sure you check out the teen only sun deck area. They have chairs set aside just for teens and even a teen only hot tub. It was nice to have and area that adults couldn't go into (even though some tried since that is the only place they could find open chairs). Just make sure to relax and have fun on your trip.

Archived