Addicted to Cruising

Cre

• 7 months later...
I wish we would have started early myself. We had our first cruise in 2004 when I was 34 since that day we have been HOOKED!! I try to cruise at least twice a year now and I would love to cruise even more if I could. Land vacations can't even compare!!!!

I'd love to be able to feed my addiction like this. Unfortunately, we only get to go once every 2-3 years (but it's much better than not at all). For all you folks who go on multiples/year, where can I send my resume?:):)

Hi Everybody, Just read all the posts on being a cruise addict.

We started our addiction last September 2009 on QM2 and have been on twice more.

Giving RCI a try, hope we like it just as much. Have always wanted to try cruising. It was our silver wedding last year and that is what has started it off.

I love cruise critic, it helps to pass the time until the next cruise.

Catherine

Our friends and family don't even ask us anymore where we going on vacation.

They just ask "What ship":D

We seem to have the same problem! We have 4 coming up this and next month, and 1 in January! Who knows what will be next.

It's just a terrible addiction!!:D:D;)

Rick

Hi, I'm Ken and I AM a cruise-a-holic. Our first (DW & I, DS was an infant but has since joined us on board) was 1987 2nd 2001. since then we have been fortunate enough to do 3 more. When we returned from our December 2009 we booked Oasis for Jan 2011. My DW (and I MEAN DEAR wife) called me on St. Patricks day asking/telling me she wanted to book a 5 night because she couldn't wait until Jan. Smart woman.

We decided we work to pay for cruises. One of the things that keeps me sane between sailings is using the RCI mouse given to me by one of my first CC M&M friends (HI JAN !).

For those that are anti-cruise, I am truly sorry. You don't know what you are missing, but, on the other hand, - - - - there is no other hand.

We have met a lot of great people on a ship and hope to meet even more.

Boy am I long winded. Sorry but you got me sarted talking about cruising.

Hi

Glad to see you are still using the mouse. We are addicts too. We just did a 26 day B2B and that still was not enough. We had 7 glorious sea days and that was wonderful.

Jan

I just went on a cruise in March. Yesterday I booked another cruise for November. I think I'm addicted to cruising.

On my cruise in March I got a lot of rest. The next time I want to PARTY!!!!!!!! :) I'm not even going to tell my family and friends. They'll think I've lost it.

OMG. ..I'm not alone...I am planning a solo Trans-Atlantic

because nobody (DW) wants go.

I am thinking an e-mail would be the way to let her know.

You know, "Hi..didn't go to work today. In Barcelona, see

you in 15 days".

That'll surprise her, unless she reads this first!

:cool::cool:

Archived