Murder mystery dinner, not able to reserve online?

I'm calling now because of that and the agent is telling me the only way you can purchase this is on the ship. Meanwhile several people on here have said they reserved it ahead of time. Does she just not know what she's talking about? I just wanted to get a date, time and price for the EOS sailing on 5/22. She told me they had blackout dates from April till June but then realized it was 2009. do they black out every year? Anyone book theirs in advance for this sailing or sometime near it? Thanks

I'm calling now because of that and the agent is telling me the only way you can purchase this is on the ship. Meanwhile several people on here have said they reserved it ahead of time. Does she just not know what she's talking about? I just wanted to get a date, time and price for the EOS sailing on 5/22. She told me they had blackout dates from April till June but then realized it was 2009. do they black out every year? Anyone book theirs in advance for this sailing or sometime near it? Thanks

I am also on your sailing :D They do not have this on five night cruises, and that is the only reason you cannot purchase it online. Sorry but I had also wanted to do this :(

Archived