tour guide questions

Sisa

Hello,

We are a family of 4 and will be in Bermuda at the end of June for one day. I would like to arrange a private taxi/tour guide for us.

I have a few questions: Are we smart to arrange this in advance with a particular tour guide? Or should we just get there and pick anybody available? How much should we expect to pay? Do we have to have cash? Do we need Bermuda currency, or are dollars ok? Is there any particular place we should ask to go?

Thank you so much for your help and guidance.

Dear Sisa,

You and your family going to Bermuda may be one of your wisest and best choices in your life.

To me it is the nicest Island chain in the World.

The Bermudian Dollar runs equal to the American Dollar.

Most places do accept Major Credit Cards even Discover Card there.

Theyn have a wonderful, clean,efficient and on time Mass Transit system. Your able to buy Tokens/ Day/Muti-Day Transit Cards too. There they only accept CASH. So aboard your Ship ASAP after Boarding inquire and pay for your Tokens or Day Passes. These sell out Very Quickly aboard the ships.

On a Taxi Guide thats a choice i have never used, but it sounds nice in some ways I guess. They have Blue Flagged Cabs there at the Pier(s) which you should negotiate your fare before you enter them.

On here some people will probably give there feedback on them ..so yes it is a choice..

Advance booking does have certain advantages..as well disadvantages..probably like all life.. it is what we make of it eh..;)

On places to go ..there are so many things to do and see.. it all depends on what your family wants, needs and/or desires.

What ever your choices may be..will you have a great wonderful family time have calm seas and those trades winds are wonderful..\/~~~ ~^~

Do your own research so as you know what can be done and it is fun..:D

Hello,

We are a family of 4 and will be in Bermuda at the end of June for one day. I would like to arrange a private taxi/tour guide for us.

I have a few questions: Are we smart to arrange this in advance with a particular tour guide? Or should we just get there and pick anybody available? How much should we expect to pay? Do we have to have cash? Do we need Bermuda currency, or are dollars ok? Is there any particular place we should ask to go?

Thank you so much for your help and guidance.

Archived