Destiny 4 day Western cruise questions

lowbass

Just wanted to know if anyone has recently been on Destiny's 4 day Western Caribbean cruise to Key West and Cozumel? I'm not concerned about the state of the ship since I've seen a majority of very positive reviews since the Destiny has been out of dry dock. What I would like to know about is,

1. How was the Key West port and the Cozumel port?

2. Did the ship seem to be very crowded?

3. How was the food at the buffet and the MDR?

4. Do you remember or have photos of food or menus for the MDR and buffet.

5. How were the shows and the other entertainment on the ship?

6. Do you have any "must do sights" or "must eat restaurants" for Key West or Cozumel?

Thanks for all your help.

Just wanted to know if anyone has recently been on Destiny's 4 day Western Caribbean cruise to Key West and Cozumel? I'm not concerned about the state of the ship since I've seen a majority of very positive reviews since the Destiny has been out of dry dock. What I would like to know about is,

1. How was the Key West port and the Cozumel port?

2. Did the ship seem to be very crowded?

3. How was the food at the buffet and the MDR?

4. Do you remember or have photos of food or menus for the MDR and buffet.

We did 2 back to backs on this ship last year after it came out of dry dock. Go to the link in our signature - cruise reviews with pictures. If you choose the Destiny back to back in Oct of 2008, the first leg of it was your 4 day with stops in Key West and Cozumel. It is a full review with lots of ship pictures. In Key West, you dock at the port and everything is right there. We took the Carnival excursion that had the tour on the open tram all around Key West - plenty of pictures of this. You also got into the shipwreck museum which was OK. We also went into the Key West aquarium (small but nice) that was right there. You can do all this yourself by just getting off the ship and buying tickets for this individually.

In Cozumel we did our usually Nachi Cocam beach club, reserved through Island marketing. Great all inclusive (free liquor - you order what ever you like) beach day and we do it each time we go to Cozumel (Limited to 100 people a day and more people are finding out about it so it gets close to booked now)

The ship doesn't seem crowded and the shows were the usual fare. We didn't go to them (we usually don't) but everyone did brag about them.

Archived