How to apply for insurance over insuremytrip.com?

OceanQueen

I've supplied information for a quote for the cruise that I will be taking a year from now but since I will be getting air on my own, how do you factor in that expense when applying for the insurance? I will also be staying for a day pre-cruise in a hotel and 3 nights post-cruise. Do you estimate what the airfare and hotel costs could be to see what your cost for the insurance will be? Is this something that I should call Travelex about instead of buying online? I've always just taken the insurance provided by the cruise line/tour company but am seeing that it is usually a good deal more expensive so this is the first time I'm handling this myself. I think I need HELP!!:o

Definitely buy insurance at InsureMyTrip.com. It will be cheaper than through the cruise line. You can estimate your expenses now just to get an idea of what the insurance will cost. It's based on age and total cost of trip. However, as you make further reservations for hotel, air, shore excursions, etc., you just call them and add these amounts to the insurance. They will then charge you the additional amount to cover the total trip.

Send them an email with all your questions, then you will have the answers in writing. :)

Archived