Mini Review with link to pics Glory 4/04

MamaTene

I traveled with my two grandsons 12 and 15. We had a suite which was so roomy for all of us. Lots and lots of storage space so no worries there.

Do be sure to avail yourself of the room service but allow at least 30-45min for delv. The sandwiches are very good especially the Beef Loin and Brie as well as the Portabella mushroom and cheese on brachetta bread. BLT also very good. Do try the veggies and dips along with the caramel custard.

My favorite area by far is the Serenety. Very classy, mellow and quiet.

I didnt have trouble with locating a pool chair but I am an early riser. Saturday was final sea day. I arrived at 6:45 at the adults only aft pool on Lido. I settled in to one on the end in first row next to pool. 4 chairs next to me had towels (light blue and white personal towels) on them. At around 9:30 group of 4 people came up and asked if the chairs were taken. I let them know I had been there over 3 hours and no one using them. We called the Carnival Pool Attendant over and reminded them of their own published rule (in the Fun Times) of no reserving seats for longer than 30 minutes. He removed the towels and told us if the folks come who originally "saved" them to tell the to go to the towel hut to retrieve their stuff. Around 11:30 they indeed did show up and we told them to check with the pool attendant.

Excursions: We did the Swim with Dolphins thru Carnival in Cozumel. Other stops we did private tours on our own and saved quite a lot. In Belize we did a ATV/Cave Tubing combo tour booked thru cavetubing.com. In Belize, zip lined thru ClipNZip.com which is located right at the pier area. In Grand Caymen, took taxi to 7mile beach and went parasailing.

Here is a link to pics:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/577391223HitqwD

• 3 weeks later...

Archived