November 27th or December 11th for Mexican Riviera cruise?

Hellolost

We are trying to figure out which cruise to take this year. Which would offer better weather?

And what are the best excursions in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas? (Princess Cruise line)

We are not highly active people. We do enjoy fishing though lol. I would love to see ruins if possible. Any suggestions?

We went on the Sapphire last year Dec 5 - weather was cold the first couple days out of San Pedro but then warmed up to high 70's low 80's and was beautiful. Was a little chilly on the Friday return also. You should have nice weather either of the dates you are looking at. Re: shore excursions - we really enjoyed zip line on Puerto Vallarta booked through cruise line but that might be more active than you would like. In Mazatlan we really enjoyed just walking around the town ourselves. Very easy to do. Hope this info helps. Have a great cruise!

We are trying to figure out which cruise to take this year. Which would offer better weather?

And what are the best excursions in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas? (Princess Cruise line)

We are not highly active people. We do enjoy fishing though lol. I would love to see ruins if possible. Any suggestions?

I'm not an expert, but I don't believe there are ruins in any of those ports. The "big" ruins are all on the other side of Mexico.

Weather wise, you're only looking at a two week difference, so I'd say either one would be fine.

November 27th is right after Thanksgiving, so I'm guessing there would be fewer kids.

Weather wise, the cruises are only two weeks apart. I'm cruising on November 28th, partially because it's right after Thanksgiving...so I'm hoping things will be a bit less crowded.

I did a zipline in PV that was awesome, but it was a fairly active excursion. In Cabo, maybe you can take a water taxi out to Lover's Beach and see the arch...it's pretty neat to be on a beach that touches two different bodies of water. I would definitely do an excursion in Mazatlan; we didn't, and regretted it. PV was my favorite out of those three ports. I may be biased though, because I lived in Cabo for a year, so it's "ooh, ahh" factor isn't there anymore.

I might be mistaken, but I believe all of the ruins are on the other side of Mexico...at least the "big" ones are.

Archived