Drop luggage at pier without boarding (Buenos Aires)?

ALadyNCal

My understanding is that the Infinity arrives in port the day before, so there won't be passengers disembarking. Our sail time isn't till 11 p.m. Wondered if we could take our luggage to the pier around lunch time and drop it off with the porters without checking in/boarding? That way we could do some more sight seeing without having to have the hotel hold the luggage and go back and forth... Thanks for any tips :)

I would imagine that you can do this. Last Feb when we were on the Infinity some of our group of CC'ers did this. X porters just take your luggage and put it on a cart to be delivered to your cabin.

Also, you can consider picking up a tour from the airport. Two couples from our group got a tour (from our hotel) and toured the city, then were dropped off at the ship.

The port area is busy, and you can't really walk to any of the preferred sites. Taxi's can be questionable.

You will love BA, and the cruise.

Grace

Thanks for the info. We will be in B.A. 3 days before the cruise. I just figured on the last day that we would have more freedom the sooner we get the luggage to the ship. I know the hotel would hold it for us, but if we get it to the pier, it'll be one less thing to worry about ;)

Archived