POA Teen Club Question

TXDZ

I posted this on the NCL board, but realized many of those questions take forever to get answered...thought maybe you all would know.

How closely do they enforce/monitor ages in the teen club? One of my kids will be just shy of turning 13 when we cruise while the other is 15...I'd like them to stick together when they are not with the adults...will it be a problem for the younger child to go into the teen club?

It sounds like they are very tight on the age thing...I too will have a 12yr old that I was hoping might be able to tag a long with his older sister, but I think I read somewhere that the 12 and under have to wear a wrist band for identification...my 12 year old is upset about this, he didn't like it as a 10 year old (on RCCL) and now feels insulted at the thought of having to wear one again! However, I have also read a post from "Mousey" that when her son was 12 he was invited to a party at the teen club as a guest, so maybe there are certain events that your nearly 13yr old will be able to go to at/in the teen club??? I'm sure my son will end up at the arcade, I'm not even sure if his sister will want to go to the teen club?:)

Hi, We just got back from the POA and my DS is now 14. Yes, they are very strict with the age limits on the various Kid's Clubs. It's true, when my DS was 12 he was invited to join a friend as a guest for one of the teen club's parties by an older friend he made on the cruise. I would encourage your teen to try the club because on our recent cruise that was the only place the DS actually was able to meet any teens. They offer so many things for them to do, plus they have there own private parties, dances, video games, etc. It's the place the teens go to meet and then they hang out all over the ship. The preteen will be able to meet kids in the game arcade if he doesn't want to do the Kid's Club thing, but I suggest he give it a try.:D

Archived