Young Adults + Nightlife

brzymom

Am hoping bdaguy sees this and responds. My question is--if you are staying in St. George's and have young adults with you aged 18 to 21, where could they safely venture out for some fun nightlife?

A "million" years ago when I frequently went to Bermuda-staying in St. George's--we would manage a ride into Hamilton, party at Disco 40 and then take cabs back. Where do they party these days?

Am a little terrified at the thought of my daughters trying to make their way back to St. George's after a night of clubbing--though their two burly cousins will be with them. They do not know the island anywhere near as well as I did when we did it. Are my concerns unfounded? I know no where in the world is as innocent as it once was, sadly, Bermuda included.

I keep trying other boards for info, but quite honestly, none are anywhere near as active and busy as cruise critic!!

Tricia,

I certainly don't have bdaguy's wealth of knowledge...however there is a nightclub, located on the top floor of the white horse pub in st. george's- it is called "light" open Mon-Thurs from 10 pm to 3 am

http://www.whitehorsebermuda.com/light/index.html

Maybe no late night trips to Hamilton are necessary ;)

Laura

Laura--

Thanks so much--would be a load off my mind if that place is hopping and they only venture out that far. Has anyone been to Light/ How is it?? Are certain nights there better than others?

How about bdaguy? Is this a good place for my young adults to go?

Archived