Triumph Passengers - Say Hi to Ian!

mtruddoh

Starting today (April 22, 2010 thru September) my Best Friend Ian (whom I've known since I was 7) is starting his contract on the Triumph. He will be a musician in the Show Band, trumpet player to be exact.

Well he was a little nervous about this adventure as he will be away from family and friends for the next 5 months, not to mention, his first time on a cruise ship. So I thought it would be cool/funny to have as many people as possible on the sailings that saw him to tell him I said hi.

If you are in for this, please let me know. If enough interest peaks, I will post a pic of him so you know who he is.

I know he will get a kick out of it if cruise after cruise random people are telling him I said hi.

Luckily during my cruise, I will be in Cozumel the same day as the Triumph and we are hoping that he can get off board and we can meet up at Senor Frogs. If this is successful, it will definitely give us something to laugh about.

So again, if you are in for this, let me know. Thanks!

Ok so I decided to sweeten the deal just a bit and make this into a contest of sorts.

If you post a pic of yourself with Ian, you will be entered into a monthly drawing. At the end of each month (May being the first), I will draw 2 names who have entered pics and they will win a t-shirt from my DJ company.

Kind of my way of saying thanks.

(Admin - if this is a no no, please let me know....if it is cool, and could become a sticky in the main Carnival area or Triumph Roll Call, that would be awesome)

Ok so I decided to sweeten the deal just a bit and make this into a contest of sorts.

If you post a pic of yourself with Ian, you will be entered into a monthly drawing. At the end of each month (May being the first), I will draw 2 names who have entered pics and they will win a t-shirt from my DJ company.

Kind of my way of saying thanks.

(Admin - if this is a no no, please let me know....if it is cool, and could become a sticky in the main Carnival area or Triumph Roll Call, that would be awesome)

Archived