DH's co-worker pretty much said we are stupid for taking a cruise in September!!!

Carmenjames865

Yes I know......

Forgive me you are the king of interpretations......what was I thinking

And you missed my whole point completely:rolleyes:

If the op has no problem cruising for the ship and no problem that the itinerary might get changed.......then they should have no problem:p:D

The co worker gave her a heads up.....because according to her post her husband was freaked and clueless ......

And I don't care how many people cruise for the ship or itinerary.......

And yes I do find it ironic that many posts admitted to Sept. hurricanes.....that is the month she picked and that is why she questioned it.......

That is the king of accurate interpretations, to you!!:D:D:p

You itinerarist, you!

That was my point exactly;) And the freaking out is because they probably are people that don't cruise just for the ship like some of us:D Now she knows it does happen unlike some of the comments.......

The freaking out is because it's the guy's first cruise. He doesn't know if he's an 'itinerary guy' or a 'ship guy' yet. He's freaking because he's a virgin. :p

I love fall cruising, the water is nicer for snorkeling, I hate cold water or even cool water, I want it warm!!!!

I am absolutely aware I may not end up at the ports we picked, and I am totally accepting of that.

I know that the captain will not take the bazillion dollar ship into a hurricane, so I just go with the flow. If he has to divert it's to keep us all safe and I am grateful to him.

I think attitude is a big part of how your cruise will be enjoyed.

I've seen a few threads about people afraid because they heard this or that about the Dream, it's like wow you're ready to be disappointed without even experiencing yourself!!! How sad for them.

Go and enjoy yourself, you hubby will be a believer the minute he steps on the Lido and has a cold beer or DOD.

Cheers, Carole

The freaking out is because it's the guy's first cruise. He doesn't know if he's an 'itinerary guy' or a 'ship guy' yet. He's freaking because he's a virgin. :p

He's freaking out because he probably had no clue he might miss the itinerary he paid for:p:D

HEY! What about us, "Its a CRUISE guys?":mad::p We doan need no stinkin' itinerary guys an' chip guys!

Archived