Cannot retrieve reservation

tinker

I had to change my reservation from three of us to two, and when I try to print out new documents on ncl.com it tells me they are not yet ready to be retrieved. I made the change on Tues. night and we sail on Saturday.

Is this unusual or will there a problem when we check in at the dock on Sat. if I am unable to do this?

If you have all of your printouts from the previous reservation you should not have a problem. The pertinent information is all still there and the number of people will be in their system when you check in.

Keep trying to get the new printouts as long as you can. But, go when you need to and explain the circumstances when you check in.

PE

Ww are sailing 5-2-2010 and printed dout our doc's a few weeks ago. This past Monday we added the transfers from the airport to the port.

24 hours later, our edocs were listed as "pending" and I could not print out the revised docs that included the transfer info.

I called our PCC and she said that it was an online problem, and I would need to talk to someone in the Tech-Support Department. She transferred us to that department, and within a few minutes they did something that made our doc's available.

Archived