3rd person in stateroom qualifies for Atlantis 'fair rate guarantee'?

relo

Hi,

We booked our cruise Venice-Athens cruise way back (in October). We have a Stateroom with a 3rd person.

I just noticed that there was a price drop for the 3rd person in a stateroom on the Atlantis site. It is now $699 instead of the $999 previously (and with the port fees & prepaid gratuities even less than the down payment we already paid for the 3rd person).

Does anybody knows if this rate also qualifies for the Atlantis 'fair rate guarantee' and how we will be refunded. Will this be settled with the final deposit and will this be automaticly or do we have to ask about it.

I already asked my TA, but unfortunately he didn't know that this guarantee exists.

Thanks

I thought the fair rate guarantee was only good when you book directly with Atlantis, not through a Travel Agent.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. Although I booked through a TA, we paid directly to Atlantis and also the contract we signed was an Atlantis contract with the terms and conditions of Atlantis. So I think we are still eligible for the guarantee.

Our TA has send an email to Atlantis, so we will see. But if anyone as more info to share, please post.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. Although I booked through a TA, we paid directly to Atlantis and also the contract we signed was an Atlantis contract with the terms and conditions of Atlantis. So I think we are still eligible for the guarantee.

Our TA has send an email to Atlantis, so we will see. But if anyone as more info to share, please post.

I'm booked on that same cruise and a TA is handling my cruise although the credit card charges are payable directly to Atlantis. I'm sharing a cabin with a friend (also using the same TA). There's no 3rd in the room, so I can't speak directly to that issue. But, when the price came down (actually Atlantis shortened the cruise by one day and adjusted the priced accordingly), I asked our TA to get a revised Confirmation showing the change in the cruise price, port charges (one fewer port) and gratuities. The TA got it from Atlantis and sent to me. The adjustment will be in the final payment (mid-May, as I recall). The savings won't cover my bar bill, but it will help. :eek:

So, your TA should be able to handle this for you. I think TAs have a special direct number to Atlantis and, perhaps, more experienced staff on that line.

Good luck, but do ask for a revised Confirmation.

Archived