Bubba Keg

jcvmst3k

I have never cruised before so I just wanted to know what all of your opinions are.

If I bring a 52 oz. Bubba Keg (http://www.bubbakeg.com/Products.aspx) to drink my sodas in, will I be looked down upon by the waitstaff? I just want to sit by the pool and drink my Dr. Peppers without having to lug around the whole case. However, I don't want the waiters to be mad at me for not buying something from them.

Let me know what you all think.

I have never cruised before so I just wanted to know what all of your opinions are.

If I bring a 52 oz. Bubba Keg (http://www.bubbakeg.com/Products.aspx) to drink my sodas in, will I be looked down upon by the waitstaff? I just want to sit by the pool and drink my Dr. Peppers without having to lug around the whole case. However, I don't want the waiters to be mad at me for not buying something from them.

Let me know what you all think.

I'm with ya ! I take a big mug on my cruises it keeps you from filling up ever 10 minutes:cool:

My group of 6 went cruising last Jan and we all had our bubba kegs in tow .. Worked out great! Even had an older couple in their 60's cheers-ing us because they had them too! No one ever looked badly upon us for having them. We each even named our bubba keg and wrote it on with a sharpie. We'll never cruise again without em ! :p

Yes, they will look down on you, you're laying on a chaise lounge and they are walking around asking people if they want something to drink. If they were to look up or straight ahead they would not see you, they'll have to look down to see you and make eye contact.

You're allowed 12 sealed containers of non-alcoholic beverages. Better make them 2-liter bottles if you want them to last.

I'm every inch a lady, anddd girly..look like Paula Deen, I'm told...and have carried my big orange Bubba, on the last 25 or so cruzes. The crew ID me by it..and get a chuckle, when I tell them it has "juice's" in it..which it usually does, and those juices go so well with bootleg DEMON rum!

I bring a wad of $1 and $5 bills to tip the staff. If I'm lounging by the pool with my Bubba Keg of "juice", I will inevitably need ice to keep it refreshingly cool. The staff doesnt care if they sell anything as long as they make tip money - so if you take care of them, they are more than happy to bring you glass after glass of ice even if you don't buy a single drink all week long.

On my last CCL voyage the pool staff and our little poolside band of misfits were all on a very friendly first name basis. Take care of the staff and they will take very good care of you.

Archived