Miracle

What is the miracle like? Is the food good? Do they have a pizza buffet? How's the nightlife and shows? We're hoping theres a place to go dancing and a comedy show would be nice. Thanks for any info!

I am not sure that you needed to start a new thread....here is the one that you started earlier....asking the same thing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1187416

but....we have not cruised the Mircale - yet. It is next up for us - but we do LOVE the Spirit class and will have sailed them all with the Miracle in January.

If you search the threads there are tons that discuss specifics of the Miracle. I do not think that you will be disappointed....they do have night life, shows and comedians.

What is the miracle like? Is the food good? Do they have a pizza buffet? How's the nightlife and shows? We're hoping theres a place to go dancing and a comedy show would be nice. Thanks for any info!

I was on her last sept, and loved it so much we are booked on the miracle again for this year.

the food was excellent, there is a 24 hr pizza.. the clubs had good crowds.

i really liked the shows....the beatles show and the legends show rocked.

there was a comedian and a ventrillaquest (sp)

all in all it was a great week

On July 2nd it will be our second time on the Miracle. The first time was when she was only a couple of months old. Everything you are looking for will be on this ship. They will have the shows, but I don't know how they are bc we went in 2004. But I have heard good things about them. Search on this board for a thread called "All things Miracle" It has a lot of good info. Also look under member reviews and you wil find more info. Maybe we will see you on the ship if you choose the July 2nd date.:)

I have been on 4 cruises. Three of them on the Miracle, 1 on her sister the Pride. My 5th cruise is in Sept on, yep, the Miracle. :D Need I say more?

LOL You sound like us... we are going on the Miracle for a fourth time next month (the exact same cruise we took last year at this time), and we want to go on a fifth time in the winter for the Aruba itinerary. For some reason, it seems like the Miracle goes to more exotic ports than the other ships in the fleet. It doesn't hurt either that the staff is top notch, the entertainment is awesome, and the decor/layout is great.

What is the miracle like? Beautiful well laid out ship with a great staff Is the food good? Yes Do they have a pizza buffet? Yes How's the nightlife and shows? Karaoke was bad last year in January but all else was great especially the live band and piano bar We're hoping theres a place to go dancing and a comedy show would be nice. Yes and Yes Thanks for any info!

Do they have the Philippian Rock/Cover Band on the Miracle? I'll be on the Miracle next week. They had a band like this on the Legend and they were great!

We are just off Miracle's Bermuda cruise. There is a Phillipine rock band on board, Music Motion. They are OK, but not as good ad Music Unlimited who we have seen twice on previous Miracle cruises.

Hi

WE were on her about a year ago .Met this guy that was incharge of the lido buffet.His name was Goran ,He's tall, The guy was great ,at nights when they had some sacks out ,he would go to the back a make something special. for the 4 of us . He was that good that i gave him a nice tip at the end .If he is still there ,tell him that you heard good thing about him from Scott , Lanny Marsha and Sue [remind him he helped Lanny fine his cabin by stamping on the floor.]

SCOT

We are just off Miracle's Bermuda cruise. There is a Phillipine rock band on board, Music Motion. They are OK, but not as good ad Music Unlimited who we have seen twice on previous Miracle cruises.

These photos are wonderful! You captured the "South Shore Highlights" Excursion beautifully--even a photo of Raymond! Thanks, cruzindad!:cool:

cruzindad--is there a way to download some of your photos? I registered on the site for webshots, but it won't let me copy to a jpeg file or order photos. Could you clue me in? We're the ones whose camera died on our 60th birthday trip (1st time cruisers) with you on the Miracle to Bermuda. We had such a good time, but we would love to have some photos.Thank you so much!!

flouise,

When you are in the slideshow, try clicking "back to full album". This should take you to the individual photos. If you open one up, you should be able to download it.

Post back and let me know if that works.

HELP, CRUISINDAD!!! The photos I copied from your Webshots program are of poor resolution (large pixels) -- I tried to order a set of photos from Webshots, but they wouldn't let me because I need your permission from the program. Could you "befriend" me on Webshots? Or if there's another way I can get high quality digital copies, let me know.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Cruizindad--sorry to be a pest. Just can't get ahold of you to get high resolution copies of your SouthShoreHighlights Bermuda pics (Miracle 4/15/2010). I joined Webshots for $20, thinking I could send you a message there to get your permission, but no deal. Wish there was a solution---please reply. :confused: Thanks--

Archived