Cabin 9366 on Equinox

SusieV

I looked at the Solstice thread and it says this cabin has a normal sized balcony despite the deck plans showing it as larger. Is this true?

I am booked in adjacent C3 cabins and gave up two connecting C2s on the hump to save $1350 but if there are better C3s I'd like to snag those!

I looked at the Solstice thread and it says this cabin has a normal sized balcony despite the deck plans showing it as larger. Is this true?

I am booked in adjacent C3 cabins and gave up two connecting C2s on the hump to save $1350 but if there are better C3s I'd like to snag those!

Hi

We had this exact cabin in January on Equinox. We booked it because the deck plan does indeed make the balcony look larger. The balcony is normal size. That being said, we LOVED this location - very, very quiet right near the aft of the ship and the balcony was very private, and certainly more than large enough. Also, we found that the amount of walking back and forth to the cabin was beneficial in working off some of the desserts! :D

Enjoy! We would book this cabin again, it was perfect.

Nancy

Archived