Post Your Elegant (Formal) Night Pics Please

LaShelle2

As I said, they were on a group cruise. Come to think of it I think it was a convention for Chainlink Fence Dealers and their spouses.:rolleyes:

This wasn't one of their group cruises......hense the reason they were turned down at the dining room door;)

Was it out of Tampa on a charter that pulled into ports with ummmmm far more flesh than usual showing?! And why the h - e - double hockey sticks is he in suit then?! (course, we can't see whether or not there were pants in his assemble:eek:)

I think this was their last post, a portrait taken on the second elegant evening. Mr. Pete, did they have to dine at the Lido Buffet this night as well?

cruise1.jpg

uhhmmm?? why is she naked and he fully dressed??? Or maybe we don't want to see him naked:rolleyes: Hmmmmm???

:eek:!!

I just read the link - she's a veterinarian and had this thing hand made. Claims it's heavy enough not to "flash" anything. really? Still want to know why her DH is just wearing a mere suit.......

Their pose is both smug and defiant isn't it?

This is making me want to splurge on a new dress!!!! I love that color! Rethinking the basic black now.... You look very nice together. Can you FedX that dress to me by next Saturday? That's when we sail. :D

formal2-1.jpg

formal1.jpg

Brett__Tiff_formal_21.jpg

This is making me want to splurge on a new dress!!!! I love that color! Rethinking the basic black now.... You look very nice together. Can you FedX that dress to me by next Saturday? That's when we sail. :D

Thank you so much! Found the dress at Macys! Is the most comfortable dress Ive ever worn and I am not a dress up kind of lady! LoL We found DBF's shirt to match some of my blue at a Ross....:)

Archived