Monarch Question

How early can we board? We are from SoCal in the past we have arrived at the pier around 11-11:30 and they allowed us on around noon. Is that still the case. We want to go early also we are traveling with two people in wheelchairs so we were hoping to avoid the crowds as early as possible. Any tips would be great.

Oh yeah one more thing we are platinum members does LA have Priority boarding area for us? If so would they allow our entire party to use this perk or just the two of us???

ag00612_.gif

They have the Priority Boarding but I think only you two would be able to use it. When we took the Vision we were there around 11 and got on by 12:30pm. Have fun.

Misty

Roll Call for the Grandeur 12/18/04. Come join us in New Orleans for the Christmas Season!! http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=927093444&f=1683059817&m=389105961&r=699105961#699105961

Serenade of the Seas / Alaska / 08-07-05

Grandeur of the Seas / W. Caribbean / 12-18-04

Vision of the Seas / Mexico / 04-04-04

Radiance of the Seas /Alaska /07-05-03

My brother was told me when he sailed the Monarch a couple of months ago, his wife who is disabled, was put in a wheelchair and got priority boarding.

Also, last Sept. when we boarded (we're platnium), we had another couple with us. There was no one one else in line so they let them board with us. From what I remember, we started to board about 11:30am.

sunset_gd_e0.gif

Archived