Chef's Table

lisapow

I saw an old article on the princess chef's table on the internet. I can't seem to find any mention of it on the princess website and it doesn't show up as an option in my personal cruiser. Is it something they are still offering? We will be going to Alaska on the Island princess in July, will it be available then?

Thanks!!:)

I saw an old article on the princess chef's table on the internet. I can't seem to find any mention of it on the princess website and it doesn't show up as an option in my personal cruiser. Is it something they are still offering? We will be going to Alaska on the Island princess in July, will it be available then?

Thanks!!:)

Yes its still available.

The news snippet that was on the Princess website is too old to pull up anymore.

You can sign up for it when you board the ship. You cannot sign up before the cruise. Sign up right away to have the best chance of getting to participate.

Call the Dine line as soon as you board.

Here is a link to our review of the Chef Table we enjoyed on the Golden Princess.

Chef’s Table http://thegeomonkeys.com/2010/02/thursday-february-4-2010-chef%E2%80%99s-table/

Enjoy!

Your link was awesome, I'm so excited now and thank you for all the pictures:D

It is supposedly a first come first serve basis. If it is an itinerary that is doable b2b, it will often fill up with people from the first cruise.

Thank you for info...hard to decide on fine dining on a 7 day eastern caribbean cruise with princess.

What night is lobster night in main dining room, and is chef's table available every night during cruise ? We are celebrating 2 birthdays and anniversary.....what a nice way to celebrate !!!!

Thank you for info...hard to decide on fine dining on a 7 day eastern caribbean cruise with princess.

What night is lobster night in main dining room, and is chef's table available every night during cruise ? We are celebrating 2 birthdays and anniversary.....what a nice way to celebrate !!!!

I think Lobster night is the last Formal Night but I could be wrong. We don't do formal nights in the dining room.

On our 14 day Hawaii cruise they had 3 Chef's Tables. There will probably only be one or maybe 2 on a 7 day cruise.

Chefs Table is amazing, you will not be disappointed - tour the galley and have canapes, champaigne the works then lovely dinner where you will not go hungry - one of the starters was a sorbet with vodka - amazing!! You get pressies as well - photo with chef and rest of group, rose and a cook book. Do ring the DINE number as soon as you get on board as it is only very few that get to do this experience. Enjoy

Archived