Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Sheila

Do you know for sure that Carnival will continue doing this itinerary?

I thought it was just a trial run for Oct-March on the Miracle.

We went to Aruba like 10 years ago and loved it and cannot wait to go back.

Stu

HI Stu,

It's good to see you posting with us. How's my friend Sheila? Please tell her I said Hello. :)

Of course, we don't know for sure that Carnival will be doing this itinerary. But we are willing it to happen! LOL!! :p

Seriously, the signs are all there for them to add more dates to that run. The interest in it is overwhelming...everyone is ready for new ports...and they have added shore excursions to the website.

And although this is the cruise we want, if it doesn't pan out, we will go to Plan #2. (Not sure what Plan #2 is yet, but trust me, there will be one! :D) A group cruise for us is for sure in 2012...Like Tim says, we hope it's this one.:)

Thanks for asking, Stu. If you were wondering, I'm sure some others were also.

Sheila<------------your Group Cruise Leader Wannabe:cool:

Oooh, I was actually considering this cruise in 2012 if Carnival extends it. Want to go to Aruba and the Miracle was our first ship so will always love her. :p

Would definitely love to go but would need to do one of the weeks that departs on a Friday or Saturday. The 8 day cruises that leave mid-week are tough for me to work out enough time off work for. :(

HI Stu,

It's good to see you posting with us. How's my friend Sheila? Please tell her I said Hello. :)

Of course, we don't know for sure that Carnival will be doing this itinerary. But we are willing it to happen! LOL!! :p

Seriously, the signs are all there for them to add more dates to that run. The interest in it is overwhelming...everyone is ready for new ports...and they have added shore excursions to the website.

And although this is the cruise we want, if it doesn't pan out, we will go to Plan #2. (Not sure what Plan #2 is yet, but trust me, there will be one! :D) A group cruise for us is for sure in 2012...Like Tim says, we hope it's this one.:)

Thanks for asking, Stu. If you were wondering, I'm sure some others were also.

Sheila is horizontal at the moment but will tell her when she gets up.

We would have done this itinerary in Feb 2011 but the dates do not work for us. Hopefully they will in 2012.

Went on Freedom in Feb for canal and had an awesome time.

Nice to see the interest in this sailing..... I am hoping if this is extended it will continue out of Fort Lauderdale. I also believe we are planning to keep this a Saturday to Sunday cruise as that is easier to coordinate around work schedules.

It looks like we are getting about half of our responses from our existing group and half that are new. For those of you that don't know anyone else that is posting here, you have stumbled across the best CC group around and by the time we meet in 2012 you'll feel like family. Feel free to ask any questions about CC groups, the Miracle (the most likely ship for 2012), cruising in general or whatever comes to mind. If you've never cruised before..... We would love to break you in!

Good work getting this organized, Sheila!

Bill

We're booked on this cruise 1/22/2011. They only have shore excursions listed on the website for Grand Turk.

By the way, this itinerary must be very, very popular. Our inside cabin (4A) that we booked 1/29/10 has gone up $290 pp as of yesterday. When I first looked at this itinerary it was $60 less than we paid. As I saw the price go up & up we decided to book it then before our 2/23/10 cruise rather than afterwards. Glad we did.

I love seeing our Miracle Waiter and Freedom Rocker friends hopping onboard for the next adventure and can't wait to get to know all of our new soon-to-be cruisemates!

If it isn't the Miracle sailing to Aruba we will be just as happy to go with Sheila's TBA Plan 2! :D

Good Lord!! page 2 already!!

Linda and I are in (dates will effect final decision) But we so want to see all of you again!!

Keep us posted, and if any of you can't wait till 2012 you can always join us on the Liberty;)

Oooh, I was actually considering this cruise in 2012 if Carnival extends it. Want to go to Aruba and the Miracle was our first ship so will always love her. :p

Would definitely love to go but would need to do one of the weeks that departs on a Friday or Saturday. The 8 day cruises that leave mid-week are tough for me to work out enough time off work for. :(

I agree, we would love to do this itinerary but leaving mid week is not

an option for us. it would need to be sat or sunday.

From the looks of things here we will soon be telling our potential new "Waiters" Sure you're welcome - THE MORE THE MERRIER. I am really looking forward to all the great planning that is coming our way. Whatever ship and itinerary we end up on/with ( I hope it is this one) we will have a wonderful time with all our old and new friends.

Elaine

P.S. Is Sandy on some super secret mission for her job? Alli Alli in free - Sandy where are you?:confused:

Look who is posting with the group now :)

Hey everyone, you know were in. Feels great to be back on CC

Doug, you're right...it does feel great to be back on CC!

And it's great to see some old friends -

(me waving) Hi Elana! Hi Nicole! Hi Sally!

And it's great to be meeting some new friends already....

Hi leedm! Hi vacruiser! ... and anyone else that's dropping by to say Hi! :D

I am soooo excited about this cruise. I feel the same as Debbie (celticd1), it is wonderful to see all the Miracle Waiters and Freedom Rockers planning to cruise together...and it will be soooo much fun to add all the new people to the mix!!! (I hope the waterslide is in top form when we hit the ship!!! :p)

Sheila<---------your CC Group Cruise Leader Wannabe:cool:

From the looks of things here we will soon be telling our potential new "Waiters" Sure you're welcome - THE MORE THE MERRIER. I am really looking forward to all the great planning that is coming our way. Whatever ship and itinerary we end up on/with ( I hope it is this one) we will have a wonderful time with all our old and new friends.

Elaine

P.S. Is Sandy on some super secret mission for her job? Alli Alli in free - Sandy where are you?:confused:

Sandy if being "Grandy" today.:) I haven't even had a chance to send her the link to this thread...I assumed she probably saw the link on FB. I will send it to her right now just in case she hasn't had a chance to get on her computer.

FYI to all the new people....Sandy is my best friend. As is her husband Jacky. The 4 of us always cruise together and Sandy helps me with everything with the group. No way could I do it without her! We have such a great time together and we have been friends for years and years!:cool:

Sandy will be soooooo glad Elana has come out to play! :D

Sheila<---------your CC Group Cruise Leader Wannabe

I agree, we would love to do this itinerary but leaving mid week is not

an option for us. it would need to be sat or sunday.

We all feel the same...we want to use the least amount of vacation days as possible...I'll be watching for the Saturday to Sunday dates. :)

Sheila<---------your CC Group Cruise Leader Wannabe :cool:

We're booked on this cruise 1/22/2011. They only have shore excursions listed on the website for Grand Turk.

You're right, Mary. Thanks for posting that. :)

We are also booked on this cruise in January, 2011, (though not your're sailing:(). The strange thing is that if I go into My Cruise on the Carnival website, there is a whole list of Aruba excursions I can book. Wonder why they are not listed in the Shore Excursions list from the Carnival Home page? (Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm!:p)

Sounds like Carnival needs to get busy working on their webpages! :D

Sheila<---------your CC Group Cruise Leader Wannabe :cool:

Anyone check Carnival site yet today?? :p

I did!! As soon as I got home from work nothing. But what to my wondering eyes DID appear, a link from Shiela on FB and it brought me here:D

Count us in and let the official counting begin on this web site, LINDA it's Saturday!!!:eek:

This is going to be so much fun:D

Thanks Shiela, your the best!

Feb 07 FT LAUDERDALE, FL 4:00pm

Tuesday, Feb 08 FUN DAY AT SEA

Wednesday, Feb 09 GRAND TURK 7:00am 3:00pm

Thursday, Feb 10 LA ROMANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 9:00am 5:00pm

Friday, Feb 11 CURACAO 1:00pm 10:00pm

Saturday, Feb 12 ARUBA 8:00am 4:00pm

Sunday, Feb 13 FUN DAY AT SEA

Monday, Feb 14 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 15 FT LAUDERDALE, FL 8:00am

Feb 07 FT LAUDERDALE, FL 4:00pm