Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Thanks for the reminder about your CC group cruise, Janet....there may be someone here that didn't get in on the 2011 Miracle CC cruises before the prices started escalating that will be very glad to see your post. :)

I am sooooo excited to see all the new posters! :cool: This group cruise will definitely be the best one e-ver!! :D

Let me add mine and Walter's anniversary to the list...Our anniversary is January 31st. :cool:

Terry, I know ya'll are working hard to get that house cleaned up. Coming across that baseball had to be pretty awesome. Can't wait to hear about your other "finds".

Sheila<-----------can see the grass growing outside :eek:... she must go slay it...now!

Hi Sheila,

I know everyone's needs and timing is different, but I'm looking to book a sailing date from Monday to Friday.

Just to let you know.

Thanks!

Mike

Thanks for the invite Janet, waiting is what we do best.:D Maybe some on here can take you up on it but I'm sure a bunch of us will just "wait" until our ship comes in :rolleyes:

Elaine

I understand that for sure!! If the itineraries come out and don't include these ports, just remember you have an option. And heck, if it is as good as I think it will be, I might just join your group too!! I have no problem going on a cruise twice!! lol:D

Hi everyone, just thought I'd pop in and check how things were going. Still hoping to be able to do this cruise but also want to do Bermuda next fall if we can squeak it in. :D So many cruises, so little vacation time. :p

Hopefully we will have news soon!

Spoke to our pvp today about our next cruise which is this Sunday.

He says the 2012 itineraries will come out soon but had no idea exactly what soon means.

Suspect it will be months before we know.

In the meantime keep this going so I can have a dozen or so pages to read when we get back.

Stu (BTW it is golfadj/somebody spelled it wrong on the original list)

WOW! What a flurry of activity this afternoon! :D

Hi Bob and Judy! Welcome aboard!

Hello Waiters! Hope everyone is having a great week so far.

Do we have any idea who is up next for the pool? Elaine is the 13th...then me with the 17th or ?? I can't remember...

Sally, have fun on the Destiny! Isn't that the same cruise that Linda and Judie are going on?

Terry, can't wait to hear all about the treasures you've found. The baseball alone is a very nice find! I bet you have all been amazed at all the stuff you have found. The memories must be overwhelming but comforting. Good luck with the house selling!

Thanks for the offer Janet but we have to skip a year so no cruise for DH and I in 2011. And we really prefer to sail in late January/early February too. Plus, Elaine is right...we just have to "wait" til our ship comes in! ;)

Elaine..... Have you had Elana contact Carnival to give them a push?? I sure hope you win this contest!

Bill

Note: For those new to this group that don't understand the "Elana" talk, Elaine has a rebellious personality that we know as "Elana"...... Don't recall exactly how it got started but Elaine and her husband Richard are two of the nicest people you'll ever meet...... Just watch out for Elana!

I understand that for sure!! If the itineraries come out and don't include these ports, just remember you have an option. And heck, if it is as good as I think it will be, I might just join your group too!! I have no problem going on a cruise twice!! lol:D

That would be wonderful Janet. Our motto is "The More the Merrier" We would love to have you join us. If Carnival doesn't give us the ports we want we will just choose something else. The group just really loves to cruise together.

Soooooo :( it looks like the winner isn't going to be me. How could Elana be so wrong??? Next??????

Elana did try to hack into the Carnival computers but since her skills are a bit lacking it didn't work. Sorry Bill:rolleyes:

Soooooo :( it looks like the winner isn't going to be me. How could Elana be so wrong??? Next??????

Elana did try to hack into the Carnival computers but since her skills are a bit lacking it didn't work. Sorry Bill:rolleyes:

Bummer!! :( Elana must have been just a little bit off her game today...it happens to each of us some time or another. ;)

Oh, well...If I haven't missed one, next is Debbie with May 17th...Come oooooon, Debbie!! That's my oldest daughter's birthday....Maybe that will add good karma to the date. :p Good Luck!! :)

Here's the list of dates that have been picked so far...let me know if I left yours off.....:)

May 7 - JavaBill (Sooooor-ry! No cigar!:p)

May 13 - Elaine - soazlaney (Uh...NO! Not today!:()

Up Next - May 17 - Debbie - CelticD1 - Good Luck!!!

If for some reason Debbie don't win, :eek:, we go to....

May 18th - Vacruzier

May 26 - anamanxs

May 28 - Tim - CelticTim

May 30 - Lynn - explodr

June 15 - Sheila - SheilaS (that's me!:D)

June 25 - Kathi - Happylady

June 28 - Susan - mngazer

Oct 3 - Grace - sequincruiser

Feb 20 - stillmysty

Sheila<---------wondering if everyone at Carnival is on a cruise somewhere!?!:rolleyes:

After long and detailed research I give my prediction for OUR CRUISE RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 17

Sorry But Mark it Down

August 17th!?!? BILL! :eek:

Okaaaay...August 17th...it is marked down.:p;)

Hello Rob-N-Barb from White Stone, VA! Welcome to the "wait". We're glad to have the company. Carnival is being a little difficult at the moment, so we are trying to be patiently a-waitin'.:rolleyes:

:D

Updated Date-Guessing List:

May 7 - JavaBill (Sooooor-ry! No cigar!)

May 13 - Elaine - soazlaney (Uh...NO! Not today!)

May 18th - Vacruzier

May 26 - anamanxs

May 28 - Tim - CelticTim

May 30 - Lynn - explodr

June 15 - Sheila - SheilaS (that's me!)

August 17 - Billfish

Feb 20 - stillmysty

Sheila<------------hopes everyone has a great weekend!

Updated Date-Guessing List:

May 7 - JavaBill (Sooooor-ry! No cigar!)

May 13 - Elaine - soazlaney (Uh...NO! Not today!)

May 18th - Vacruzier

May 26 - anamanxs

May 28 - Tim - CelticTim

May 30 - Lynn - explodr

June 15 - Sheila - SheilaS (that's me!)

August 17 - Billfish

Feb 20 - stillmysty

Sheila<------------hopes everyone has a great weekend!

My guess would be September 13th and that's because I am alway's on a cruise when things are announced.:eek::rolleyes:

I am extremely interested in this itinerary' date=' too![/quote']

With as many Carnival cruises as you've been on in the past 5 years, you must have some pull with Carnival, Allen! If you call & get 'em to give us an itinerary, I'll be first in line to buy you a beverage on board.

Bill

With as many Carnival cruises as you've been on in the past 5 years, you must have some pull with Carnival, Allen! If you call & get 'em to give us an itinerary, I'll be first in line to buy you a beverage on board.

Bill

Bill, I'm not even platinum yet. I have the Fantasy booked out of Charleston in September and the Splendor in October and that will make me platinum.:)

Rob is the one who is a wheeler and dealer. He can get things done and he's already platinum. I'm shy and dainty and just a delicate flower in the hothouse of life. :)

I took my first Carnival cruise in October of 2006. My ex-wife refused to even consider ever going on Carnival, so I had to get rid of her so I could try new horizons. I love Carnival. But, then, I've loved every cruise I've ever been on. Even the one last month where my mattress attacked me and I never got off the ship. :eek:

Rob is the one who is a wheeler and dealer. He can get things done and he's already platinum. I'm shy and dainty and just a delicate flower in the hothouse of life. :)

Allen, these people don't know me yet so lets not scare them off.:eek:;)

This group does not scare! We are ready to book this cruise and hope all interested will do the same! The motto has been repeated many times. "The More the Merrier"

Welcome to the "WAIT" for this cruise!

Whew!! Sure am glad to see Friday! It's been a long week. We get the twins until Monday, so it has the potential to be a long weekend too! :eek::p

Can't wait to get them though. I'm sure I can find lots of things around here to keep them busy. I'm going to just hang out with them...maybe drive them nuts for a change. LOL!!

This group does not scare! We are ready to book this cruise and hope all interested will do the same! The motto has been repeated many times. "The More the Merrier"

Welcome to the "WAIT" for this cruise!

Tim is right, Rob. We don't scare.

But, on second thought, we wouldn't mind someone having a go at it. Sounds like our kind of fun. :D Allen, Bring him on! :p

Sheila<-----------hopes everyone has a great, sunshiny weekend!

Archived