Souveneir Knife?

jesturn

The last time we went to the Bahamas, my husband wanted to buy a souveneir knife, but didn't know if he could take it on the ship.

We are going back in a few weeks. If he finds one, will they hold it for him until we debark?

The last time we went to the Bahamas, my husband wanted to buy a souveneir knife, but didn't know if he could take it on the ship.

We are going back in a few weeks. If he finds one, will they hold it for him until we debark?

.....untill the end of the cruise.

A couple of years ago my son and I went to St. John, Canada. He bought a handmade wooden toy gun that shot golf balls using a rubberband. Don't you know they confiscated it but did give it back to us the last night.

:confused:

wasiii

There are some kind of knifes they sell tourists to Alaska they will confiscate too. I dont know if they will hold them, but Im thinking not, since someone was posting how upset she was and if she knew they would take them she wouldnt have bought them, they should have been told etc.

There are some kind of knifes they sell tourists to Alaska they will confiscate too. I dont know if they will hold them, but Im thinking not, since someone was posting how upset she was and if she knew they would take them she wouldnt have bought them, they should have been told etc.

I have carried a small pocket knife on all of my cruises but it has a 2" blade. No problems with it. The cruiselines have a list of prohibited items in their contract. Now, the airlines are a little bit different.:rolleyes:

I read the same thing and the people were told to either throw it away or try to have it shipped. It was too late for the shipping, so they had to toss it.

Don't count of having them hold it.

Archived