Help! I just got my room assignment

jessiebell

We choice our cabin when booking through travelolisty (ms) and was wondering - if they move us to another room since we have booked so far in advance?

We are happy with the cabin we chose, the area!

Sounds like the cruise line changes folks to a different cabin and some are suprised that they are changed.

Jess, yes, you can smoke in the cabin/balcony....

Suzy, we are not allowed to discuss TA's etc, on here... but if you booked a specific cabin, it is rare they will move you.... it has happened but it is rare. Just make sure you tell your TA that you do NOT want to be moved under any circumstances. Most of these people have booked "guarantees", they don't have specific cabins. Good luck and have fun!

We choice our cabin when booking through travelolisty (ms) and was wondering - if they move us to another room since we have booked so far in advance?

We are happy with the cabin we chose, the area!

Sounds like the cruise line changes folks to a different cabin and some are suprised that they are changed.

they are not supposed too. BUT, it has happened. I choose my cabins too. If I had an assigned cabin, that I had chosen, booked, and paid final payment on, and carnival decided to move me.......:mad: Well, it wouldnt be pretty.

Yes I can't wait for some warmer weather...its 28 here now....Heat wave.

We are rm 8271....I think is the number.

My husband is the Deere Service Manager....This is our first cruise.

We have second seating...thur the Columbus branch. How about you?

MrsPack

Our first too, # is 8455, our seating is 6:15 w/Kansas City Branch. We'll have to stop by rooms and try to catch one another! I am bringing post-its!

I just can't wait! If #8271 is yours you have a balcony too & just down the hall from me on the Verandah Deck. you can see deck plans at below link. Have you checked them out yet?

http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=GL&deckCode=8

I have been looking up anything I can find. I am working nights, so I have lots of down time....

Where are you from? We are from Michigan....

What are you all doing at St Marteens...we signed up for the Beach lovers thing.

Mrs Pack

I have been looking for everything too. This board has been wonderful! We are in Kansas. We also are doing beach lovers! I heard from a friend of mine that is a very beautiful beach, I hope it is good beach weather for us. I checked the forcast, and it may be a little cloudy. So I am hoping that will change since it is still several days out. We will have to meet up! I am just getting ready to log off so I will check out the board again tomorrow.

Archived