Oasis disembark times ?? Early flights ?

• 1 month later...
Not all airlines participate in the luggage valet, but the major carriers seem to (call RCI if you have a question about your airline). Flights from FLL and MIA are eligible. If you have an early flight, the luggage valet will save you the time standing in line to check bags. Passengers participating in the luggage valet were instructed to report to a specific location at 7:30 AM to get their boarding passes (because luggage is checked you have to be checked in as part of the process). I suspect they were able to leave shortly thereafter

Keep in mind that luggage valet is only for flights departing AFTER 11:30 am

Has anyone used southwest airlines with the luggage valet?

Southwest does not participate in luggage valet.

• 10 months later...
We are looking at a 7:55 am flight out of FLL. We always do the Express Walk off and we are DIamond Members. Do you think we could make this flight?

:o:o:o

Let me know if you do it AND if you make it. We are looking at an 8:50 a.n. flight for next year after arriving at the FLL airport at 7:15 a.m. ..and we didn't even use express walk-off! We were tag number 4 or 5...so we feel it's TOTALLY do-able. All I know is you'd have to hustle but we tend to do that anyway. Best of luck...let us know.

Archived