Weather in March QM2 NYC to Caribbean

travelgals

At the end of March, with the first 2 days at sea does anyone know when we hit the the warm pool weather, or how far the ship travels per day? I'm thinking once we get down around the Carolina's it should warm up, but how far do we get the first 12-18 hours? After the snow and deep freeze here in NYC, I'm craving a little fun in the sun asap.

:cool: We'll be going on the March 17th sailing. Probably not warm until FL or later. I'm sure you're like me and will be happy to be on a cruise no matter what time of year it is. We were in Key West two Aprils ago and it was 49 degrees, the wind was blowing and it was cold. We had weather like that for about a day and a half going through the Florida Straits to Costa Maya.

Thanks, Samkmm I am so pleased to be cruising, I don't care that much, but I have an 11 year old and 17 year old and the pool is the great equalizer. Last year within 3 minutes of arriving at the pool upon embarktation my daughter (11) met the friends she hung with the entire cruise and had a great time. That was HAL and I had asked in advance how many kids would be on board (something like 200 out of 2000; not that it mattered as she found the two that mattered). Cunard cannot tell me (they say they don't keep those records) which I can't imagine as they have all our info. Anyway maybe the pool or one of them will be indoor or there will be another place where a group hangs.

Archived