metabolism boosting viatmins???

MamaParrotHead

I take Centrum performance (CP) when I'm really active. You definitely need to make sure you drink lots of water with these vitamins that have a little extra in them. My experience is that they can cause indigestion if you're not drinking enought fluids. I'm very happy with CP, I used to take regular Centrum and that was great too. I guess you just have to know your body to be able to tell the difference when you change vitamins. I'm not sure if this is the "metabolism boosting" vitamin you are referring to, but if you really want to rev up your metabolism, exercise normally does the trick for me. You continue to burn calories at a higher rate for several hours (depending on the individual) after you exercise. I learned that from a fitness magazine article and I guess it could be true, but I'm no expert. JMHO.

Shiela,

My daughter tried to talk me into getting those, glad I didn't. I already have serious reflux problems and that would have made it a lot worse. OF course, when I drop this first 20 pounds, that should improve.

Thanks for letting us know they cause indigestionl

• 2 weeks later...

GREEN TEA! It revs up your metabolism, and is a natural source of antioxidants.

~ proven to be more than over 200 times more powerful than vitamin E in neutralizing free radicals. This means that green tea excels as a cancer-fighter. EGCG has been shown to force cancer cells to commit suicide, and may inhibit tumor formation.

The antioxidants of green tea also display benefits for the heart, by limiting LDL cholesterol. Green also aids in speeding up your metabolism.

Check out some recent research on green tea at www.parrotwest.com

Archived