Post Cruise Miami: What to do with Luggage?

gemgal79

Good Morning All,

On the last day of my upcoming cruise I will arrive at Miami around 8am and my flight is not until 9pm. Anythoughts on what to do with my luggage while I sightsee in Miam for a few hours? Anyone done this before?

Thanks!:D

Wow, what a layover. I know that on NCL they have a service where for $20 per person, you can leave it all outside your door the last night of your cruise and the next time you see it is at the baggage carousel at your destination. I plan on doing this!

Your other option is a dayrate at a local hotel. Just hang out in your room, chill at the pool, whatev.

Carnival and other lines have similar programs for luggage - best $20 I ever spent. They provided the tags, I put the bags out the night before, and did not see them until we arrived at our home airport.:D Check with your cruise line for details.

Besides tours that will store your luggage under the bus, your other option os to rent a car for the day; be careful, parking in Miami can be expensive!:eek: Good luck!:)

Agree with above on using the luggage valet if your ship offers it. Also you could try to get on an earlier flight. My son & DIL just did this last week. They had a 7pm flight post cruise, went to the airport after leaving the ship and checked about getting an earlier flight. They were able to take a 1pm flight home for an extra fee of $50 each.

Archived