Valor Category 4J - Inside with Obstructed View?

ffej

Does anyone have a picture of the actual room or floor plan for this category room. We are looking at room 1001 or 1002 on the Panorama deck, but I'm a little confused why this is listed as an interior with an obstructed view as opposed to an obstructed oceanview room. If anyone has stayed in one of these rooms I'd love to hear you analysis of the room. We are a family of four, including two boys aged 7 and 5.

Thanks in advance.

They used to be listed as a 6B. Luckily for some of us they changed them to the highest inside category. Maybe people were unhappy who got them with a OV guarantee, so they downgraded them .. I dont know why the change, but they used to be OV category.

I don't know why they are categorized as an inside cabin but I do remember walking by these rooms on the Carnival Valor and you need to make sure to keep those blinds closed at night since anyone walking by will get to see right inside (not to mention that I actually saw some people knock on those windows...maybe they knew the people inside but ??). I have also read on other reviews that you do feel a lot of motion since you are right at the front of the ship but for the price you probably paid, those are just minor inconveniences. :p

Archived