Pride of America-cabin ammenities and wine card.

sasha6259

Hi,

Just wanting to know what you can expect to be provided in your cabin. We have booked a balcony. I was wondering if they provided robes etc. Do they provide soap, shampoo etc. What extras should I bring?

I also heard ther was a beer tour. My hubby is interested and wanted to know when this takes place. I like wine myself.

Also can you buy a wine card or similar and where do you get it from? Any other tips would be useful. Thanks.:o

Hi,

Just wanting to know what you can expect to be provided in your cabin. We have booked a balcony. I was wondering if they provided robes etc. Do they provide soap, shampoo etc. What extras should I bring?

I also heard ther was a beer tour. My hubby is interested and wanted to know when this takes place. I like wine myself.

Also can you buy a wine card or similar and where do you get it from? Any other tips would be useful. Thanks.:o

Sailed the POA last September. Robes were provided, also a coffee maker. Shower had a dispenser with shampoo & liquid soap. I can't say on the Wine card or the Beer Tour..

You might want an electrical adapter if you have chargers, as there is not many recpticles. Cabins I felt were smaller then i remember on other NCL Ships...

NCL does not offer a wine card....sometimes they have an onboard specail for their house wines, like 6 bottles for the price of 5.

The "beer tour" sounds like a tasting event...if there is one, it will be listed in the daily newsletter, the Freestyle Daily. Expect a charge like $10 for these tastings (Martini, Margarita,etc).

The 'tastings' were $15.00 last September, but may have gone up. We did the Margarita, Martini, and the Mojito, I think. They were GREAT fun. The alcohol you get may make it a bargain, but the entertainment of the bartender has been awesome from my experience! Get there early to get a seat at the bar and not a far away table.

Their wine is VERY EXPENSIVE. You can bring your own on board and pay a $15.00 corking fee for each, which makes it less expensive in our case. We just visited a Sam's or Cosco beforehand for our favorites once in the port city. Look at their Honeymoon/Anniversary package and Bon Voyage gifts for their value. These must be purchased at least TWO WEEKS prior to the sailing which we did by phone to NCL.

Archived