Show times???

sharod

I was wondering what times are the shows. We have MTD and would like to plan our ressies around these.

Also, we will be on the Allure, so I am just ASSUMING (dangerous thing, I know:D) that the show times may be the same as the Oasis.

Thanks to anyone who could answer this for me:)!

If you go on the RCCL website, there is a Showtimes at a Glance page. Because they run so many different shows each night, you should be able to schedule your show reservations and dinner reservations to coordinate. I think most of the shows went at 8:30 and then at 10:30, though there are exceptions (Hairspray was at 10, other production show at 9, etc).

If you go on the RCCL website, there is a Showtimes at a Glance page. Because they run so many different shows each night, you should be able to schedule your show reservations and dinner reservations to coordinate. I think most of the shows went at 8:30 and then at 10:30, though there are exceptions (Hairspray was at 10, other production show at 9, etc).

I didn't know that was on their website. Thank you very much for letting me know!!! I will go check it out:)

a few of the shows were at 730 and then later or earlier. We had 6pm dining and had to rush a few times to make it. Opted to miss the skating reservation. As did not want to rush on formal night.

Archived