June Circle of England Question

jimlssi

Jim & Jane~~~last Sept. a few of us boarded in London for the 18 day Pride Crossing to New York. We made stops in the South of England, Cork City, Dublin, Oban (Scotland) Derry, (Northern Ireland) before Crossing to St. John's (Newfoundland) As my Grandfather came from Wexford County I have visited Cousins in Ireland many times. It's a wonderful, mysterious, enchanting land. I also love "treking" in Scotland. You will LOVE this voyage.......In Cork City we had a driver "fetch us" and we traveled down to Kinsale for the day......dee-lightful! In Dublin we had a driver again for the day. Drove thru' the Wicklow mountains to "Johnny Fox Pub".......NOT to be missed!!! In Oban, which is unbelievably beautiful, we visited the Oban Scotch Whisky (no E in Scotch) Distillery.......and in Derry, (don't make the HUGE boo-boo like I did and call it, "LONDONderry") we traveled to the MALL (can you believe it?) to buy an International phone. The beautiful Pride ship had lost it's sateilite back in Dublin and because of all the hurricanes in Florida we couldn't get " hooked up", as Blue Lagoon was flooded. We bought the phone and I lucked out and found a wonderful, cute "Rodeo Tee shirt".....I didn't know they had "Rodeos" in Derry???? JB and I laughed ALL the way back to the ship!

DO book this......it will be a magical British Isles voyage!

Happy Trails and Sails!

Martita B.

Fortunately, after that delightful recounting, I am allready well booked for the '05 Pride Crossing and the 'Gilliagan's Island Jaunt'. Now that I am footlose (aka retired) I am dreaming about '06!

Jane in PHL (where there are snow flurries and rabid Eagles fans)

Archived