Latest Photos of Allure

Gordon, looking at those pictures reminds me of when Oasis was being built. By the way your pictures of Oasis are amazing I would say they are one of the best I have seen thanks so much.

Dale

Thanks Dale. Much appreciated. :)

You're right about the photos of the Allure. I can remember the anticipation of seeing the Oasis being built wondering what she would look like once completed. She did not disappoint.

Thanks for posting the pics. I remember looking at some pics of her a month or so ago and they were taken during the winter months ... and there was some snow on her and I felt sorry for her to be covered in snow. So cold somehow. I felt bad.. silly I know. I'll feel better when she's in warmer climates.

Debbie

thanks for the links!

Few questions, what key differences is there between the Allure and the Oasis or they didnt say anything about that yet? Size is the same?

From what I read Oasis and Allure are identical in size and amenities. The main difference is Oasis sails on Sat and Allure on Sun. Also I think they will be changing up the shows a little. Hairspray on Oasis, I hear maybe Chicago on Allure. There will also will probably differences in decor, so they don't look like identical twins inside.

We decided on on Allure because we like Sunday departure, then we can leave a day early so no worries about late planes. We also wanted to be on brand new ship. I do hear many of the Oaisis staff will be moving to Allure so we will not have a totally new crew unfamiliar with handling a ship of this size.

Both are awesome. My opinion can't go wrong either way, just little differences.

Enjoy.

OMG... there is open water along side our ship the Allure in April, I am impressed. When we sailed to the Baltic countries on the NCL Dream at the end of May the ice pack had just broke up. The week before the ships couldn't get into St Petersburg because there was still ice. Maybe the Global warming is for real.

Take care... eveyone until the December get together on this great ship

Loyal to Royal

Irene & Miles

Archived