My photos

Hi all

i have just put my photos online:

http://s596.photobucket.com/albums/tt41/lauraperrett/Cruise%202010/

Really sorry there are so few of the ship - hopefully you will get the idea though. For some reason it's put the last 11 at the front!

Hi Laura

Thanks a big drink :eek:. What is it? I love that tangerine (I can't think of the right colour!!) dress your mum's wearing. I've been looking for just that colour. Would you mind me asking where she got it from? Don't you look alike.

Jan

Hi Laura

Thanks a big drink :eek:. What is it? I love that tangerine (I can't think of the right colour!!) dress your mum's wearing. I've been looking for just that colour. Would you mind me asking where she got it from? Don't you look alike.

Jan

It was Sangria and set us back £14 each!! That will teach us for not asking before we ordered - was fun though and we were wonderfully giggly afterwards!!

Mum's dress was a BHS one but it was bought a good few years back so possibly not about now.

It was Sangria and set us back £14 each!! That will teach us for not asking before we ordered - was fun though and we were wonderfully giggly afterwards!!

Mum's dress was a BHS one but it was bought a good few years back so possibly not about now.

Wow! lol, we used to order one of those between 4 of us. :D:D. We ordered a large jug of champagne sangria in Tenerife once in a bar, for the 2 of us, then a Crocodile Dundee lookalike came on to sing country songs. Not us at all so we guzzled it down in 10 minutes and left. That was the last time I crawled along the pavement on all fours :D:D. I've never been so drunk. Not nice, it didn't taste that strong. lol

Shame about the dress but thanks anyway.:)

Jan

Archived