Camp Carnival on Paradise

lollylew

Has anyone returned recently from the Carnival Paradise and had their kids in Camp Carnival? I will be sailing May 10th with my 4.5 yr old son. This will be his first cruise and my first time experiencing Camp Carnival as a parent. Any tips/suggestions would be appreciated! :D

This will be my first experience with Camp Carnival so I was just wondering what to expect. What sort of activities did your son do while in the camp? Also, do you remember what the operating hours were? Thanks! :)

I do not remember the hours. I want to say it was like 11-1 and then a couple hours in the afternoon, and then in the evening. They do offer childcare when you are in port. You can leave your child onboard if you have a scheduled shore excursion through carnival. We also used the childcare in the evening paying the afterhour childcare fee (I think 6.50/hr) after 10 pm so we could go see the adult comedy show.

As for activities on camp carnival they had computer games, many toys, and movies playing. Our son just started playing with everything. It was more toys than what he had at home so he was content running around and playing with others. He always wanted to go back the first moment he could.

Archived