I've booked for Summer 2011 !

Just booked Adriatic Explorer for October 2011. Yippee!

The countdown begins....

Flopsy:rolleyes:

Me too! July 2011!

Although I must say a bit nervous about Thomson after doubts over AI on Dream currently! Hope it gets sorted, Got a reasonable price for 14 nights and I like port intensive itineries

Can somebody who has a brochure please look in the back & tell me if they are offering child prices for next year and if so what age a child counts as, please? I did a costing online for 2 adults, 2 children and the total cost seemed to be for 4 adults. (Ages 11 & 14) Both this year & last year we have had substantial reductions for our children (sharing a cabin) but certainly wouldn't be able to go if we have to pay the full adult price! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

The countdown begins....

That's really a long way ahead. I thought we were doing well booking Red Sea Magic Cruise and Stay for end of March next year.

Berwyn

That's really a long way ahead. I thought we were doing well booking Red Sea Magic Cruise and Stay for end of March next year.

Berwyn

Berwyn - my recommendation is that you ask to change this for two weeks on the ship unless you really want a week at the hotel for a specific reason.

This is just my recommendation.

Gareth

Berwyn - my recommendation is that you ask to change this for two weeks on the ship unless you really want a week at the hotel for a specific reason.

This is just my recommendation.

Gareth

Thanks Gareth,

Dw's friend goes to Sharm twice every winter and loves it. So DW wants to do the hotel bit to chill after the cruise.

Berwyn

Thanks Gareth,

Dw's friend goes to Sharm twice every winter and loves it. So DW wants to do the hotel bit to chill after the cruise.

Berwyn

I certainly am not wanting to push to convert you but by having two weeks on the ship you could relax and chill on there with better food and better entertainment and more British company and space your excursions over 2 weeks instead of rushing and doing them all in a week.That was my reason but it is very much each to their own.Say do Petra and Luxor in the first week and Cairo in the second week with more time relaxing on the ship.

Gareth

The countdown begins....

Hi Flopsy

We have just booked the same. 7th Oct

We are doing a stay and cruise. We've not cruised with Thomson before. what problems have there been with the AI

After paying Celebrity prices, any deal is a good deal with drinks!!:D

We have just booked the Celebration for 29th August 2011 for 2 weeks. We usually book our holidays early to get what we want, but I don't think we've ever booked this early. Only went into Thomsons shop to pick up brochure,their price in the shop was over £200 more than the internet,they said they would match it with free AI. So hubby said yes and booked it there on then. Lots of time to save up!:)

Hi MTT

We have cabin on deck 3 inside mid ship. Can't remember the number and not recieved the paperwork yet. We only went to town to go to the library and finished up booking this. My DH is amazed how it happened!

Hi just about to book. can anyone tell me are cabins in deck 9 noisy from people dragging sunbeds above?

Not a sound can be heard. Stayed in Cabin 10 on Deck 9 in March - absolutely perfect.

Have booked back to back Adriatic/Holy Land for 2nd May 2011. This year was our first cruise - totally converted.

Flopsy, when u go in oct, we are thinking of booking for the 7th

Hi we are going 7 Oct as it's my pal's birthday on 10th when she formally becomes a grumpy old woman! It's OK she hasn't got a computer lol....

Flopsy

Berwyn

Gotta get in quick Berwyn to get the free all inclusive!

Flopsy

Hi we are going 7 Oct as it's my pal's birthday on 10th when she formally becomes a grumpy old woman! It's OK she hasn't got a computer lol....

Flopsy

Thanks 3 lots from here on this week, 3 in our party me my mum and a friend 2 weeks after my birthday, busy time at work around the week off my bday so can never get the time off

Hi Berwyn

All inclusive drinks menu back to normal on Destiny last week.

Flopsy

Hi Flopsy,

Thanks. I hope you had a good time. The weather forecast from here didn't look too good for you.

Just been to the TA and changed our Red Sea Magic cruise and stay.

We had a double and a single for son +hotel.

Got it upgraded to 3 of us in a suite + upgrade hotel to a Thomson's Platinum one. A.I. on bith cruise and hotel.

Berwyn

Archived