Another Balcony Question...Equinox

renroc13

I have just finished reading through hours of posts and have a few final questions. We were on Solstice once and Equinox once however we are booked for 3 more trips on the Equinox. Are all of the rooms listed correct these days (there were some mis-numbered rooms a while back)? Do Equinox and Solstice all share the same numbers on their rooms?

We have been in room 9270 and loved the location and the larger balcony.

We will be in room 9155 this summer in Rome and I understand it might even be larger than the one we had in 9270.

We are also holding 8279 for a TA next year. I have read that this balcony large and wonder if it is larger that 9270?

Does anyone know if there is actually much difference between the 9270 balcony and 8279 balcony? I am happy with any of these rooms and balconies and even the standard balcony which is larger than most ships but I am curious if anyone knows the differences.

Thank You

Karen

Hi Karen,

I believe you are correct on all accounts. Celebrity did finally update the deck plan error they had on the Vista deck, and so far as I know it is correct. Solstice and Equinox do have identical deck plans so far as I know as well (of note Silhouette has more staterooms than the other S-Class ships, so those might not be as easy to compare).

9155 and 8279 should be among the largest of the none suite balconies and should be larger than 9270.

Hi Karen,

I believe you are correct on all accounts. Celebrity did finally update the deck plan error they had on the Vista deck, and so far as I know it is correct. Solstice and Equinox do have identical deck plans so far as I know as well (of note Silhouette has more staterooms than the other S-Class ships, so those might not be as easy to compare).

9155 and 8279 should be among the largest of the none suite balconies and should be larger than 9270.

Thank you Gonzo. As you can see I have done my research. Spent 3 hours rereading all the things online and what I collected from the Inaugural sailing of the Solstice. Quite frankly 9270 is a great room and a really nice deep protected balcony. However I might just take a chance with 8279 for this sailing. Just found out friends booked 9155. It was open the other day and lost today. Then my friend emailed she booked and this was her room. Thats what happens wih CC people we all want the same things. Good for us for being so well informed.

Karen

Archived