What is the largest OBC you have gotten ?

ilm28411

In the week after 9-11, our cruise was moved from New York to Boston. Carnival offered 100pp for the move. They then said if we found our way to the ship instead of taking their buses from New York, we would get another 100pp. Then our port call was canceled in Sydney, NS, so we got another 20pp. So $440 total for the 2 of us. I went down to the front desk on the last night and got about $300 in cash from them.

I was just wondering what the largest OBC you have gotten from booking your cruise to your actual cruise sail date. Thanks

$520.00 due to price drops on the our Cruise on the Dream 4-24-2010. So far for our cruise on the Dream on 11-6-2010 we have about $50.00 due to price drops -- looking for more to follow :)

Received OBC of $600 ($150pp) in 2008 due to price drop.

So far no price drops on my June sailing, but I did get $100 for the "Where Next?" certificate I purchased on the last cruise.

Most got them before the start of the Early Saver program.

$360 a piece on two cabins. I don't think we paid for a thing on the ship the entire cruise.

How do you find out how much of OBC you get with early saver? Can I look it up somewhere?

When you see a price drop you can either take OBC or upgrade your overall price.

Did you book ES to get these OBC's?? I did and everytime I have called to check on the price of my cruise in December, they always tell me the price has gone up by ALOT!!!! Whats the secret to getting OBC????:confused:

Archived