Adult Pool EOS

How is the age limit of 18 years or older enforced at the Solarium Pool. I have 2 daughters 16 and 18 and of course they want to stay together and are interested in working on their tans. They think they are too old to go to the family pool and would like to relax and sunbath in a quieter pool area. Is it acceptable for them to go to the Solarium if they are behaving appropiately??????????

I believe the age was 16 when I was on the Enchantment and Grandeur. Anyway, your 16 and 18 yo DDs will have no problem being in the solarium pool area. However they are definately not too old for the family pool area. Also, I found the solarium to be a bit shadier than other places on the ship. They could always do a sunnier upper deck above the pool deck.

They would like the family pool. For direct sun for taning at the Solarium they would have to move often. There is music and all the cute guys at the big pool. Lots of adults too. Kids come and go and spend most of their time in the kids zones.

thanks for all the information and if all the boys are at the main pool than i think that's where they will be. I think they were thinking it was going to be filled with little children-they have been on the Disney ships several times and it is a bit loud with little kids everywhere because it Disney-very understandable. But it makes sense that the main pool will have more going on with the band and everything. I think the solarium pool will be more my speed LOL

Archived