AFT Balcony on the Glory

Roxxy

I always get a balcony at the rear (aft) of the ship. They are bigger than the ones on the sides and the views are wonderful.

Check out our wrap-around video on you tube. We had the wrap around due to a large group of people going.

This summer we will be doing the cruise to Alaska and have opted for the aft balcony.

We love it!

Aft wraps are the way to go. We have had 6452 and 7445. I think the one on the upper deck (6452) was a little bigger (deeper), but would take either one again in a heartbeat!

2735458070064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2554921160064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Is there a favorite 'sought after' balcony for anyone?

DH and I and two other friends had two aft balconies on the Liberty.:cool: They sell out quickly tho, so if you get the chance grab one. We've also been on the Glory, loved her!:)

Luv's Crusin'

We just had 6452 corner aft wrap on the Liberty-it was so great! That balcony was HUGE! The cabin is so open and roomy because the room is in the corner. We tried to get one for next April-but they are already taken. :(

We just booked an aft extended balcony. It will be nice, but not as nice as the aft wrap was.

Archived