Who's Interested?? Possible OFFICIAL CC Group Cruise for June 2011 on the Legend!

Kissyfur19

Hi Everyone!!

I am looking into putting together an official CC Group Cruise on the Legend (out of Tampa) for June 19, 2011. It's a great time of year to cruise...weather is beautiful...summer vacations are kicking off...and there is no better port to sail out of than Tampa!

The Legend is an always raved about and gorgeous spirit-class ship. We'll kick off our 7-day sailing with sail away under the Sunshine Skyway and then on to four beautiful, fun-filled ports: Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Isla Roatan & Belize....plus two enjoyable days at sea! :)

So far I have 5 or 6 cabins interested in doing this trip….but of course need a few more and would love A LOT more.

Who wants to have a fun & fabulous vacation with their fellow CC friends? :D

Hi Everyone!!

I am looking into putting together an official CC Group Cruise on the Legend (out of Tampa) for June 19, 2011. It's a great time of year to cruise...weather is beautiful...summer vacations are kicking off...and there is no better port to sail out of than Tampa!

The Legend is an always raved about and gorgeous spirit-class ship. We'll kick off our 7-day sailing with sail away under the Sunshine Skyway and then on to four beautiful, fun-filled ports: Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Isla Roatan & Belize....plus two enjoyable days at sea! :)

So far I have 5 or 6 cabins interested in doing this trip….but of course need a few more and would love A LOT more.

Who wants to have a fun & fabulous vacation with their fellow CC friends? :D

We would definatly be interested. Need 2 cabins possibly 3 if the inlaws come.

This sailing looks like it's gonna be a go! Just in friends & family alone we can cover more than half the number needed for a group cruise....so for anyone who is interested - Let me know!

Will have booking info shortly!

The Legend is my favorite ship and June is one of my favorite months. I'm booked on the Legend this coming Sept. but will probably cancel as my grandaughter decidedd to set her wedding date right in the middle of my cruise! I will be looking for a new date.

Archived