shore excursion payment

cmh

I have not been on a Carnival cruise in years and have one booked for October. I know on RCCL and Princess, that if you book shore excursions in advance, your credit card is immedicately charged. However, on NCL you are not billed until you board the ship. How is it handled on Carnival. I would like to book a shore excursion in advance, but hate to pay for it now when the cruise is not until October. Thanks for your help.

I have not been on a Carnival cruise in years and have one booked for October. I know on RCCL and Princess, that if you book shore excursions in advance, your credit card is immedicately charged. However, on NCL you are not billed until you board the ship. How is it handled on Carnival. I would like to book a shore excursion in advance, but hate to pay for it now when the cruise is not until October. Thanks for your help.

Pay now, play later. :)

As stated Carnival charges right away. Did Princess change? When I sailed in Nov '08 I wasn't charged for the ship excursion I booked until I was on the ship and it was added to my sign and sail account.

That was one thing I liked better about Princess!

Archived