Water Pik?

I know this doesn't sound like a big deal, but can anyone tell me if I can plug my water pik into the bathroom outlet (the one that's there, someone said on the ceiling???)? I have lots of crowns and a permanent bridge and a water pik is pretty invaluable.

With all the brouhaha about extension cords, power strips, etc., should I bring an ext. cord with me to plug in the water pik?

Honest to God, I think cruise ships at this point need to consider when they are building these ships for the future that it's time to come into the 21st century. Yes, it's vac., blah, blah, blah, but nowadays adults, kids, just about everyone, has all kind of electric gadgets that they "can't live without" I suppose. Time to take this into consideration when building these ships.

Anyway, can someone shed some light about HOW I can plug in my water pik? Thanks.

the Plug in our bathroom was a different outlet not sure what type it was. Said for razors only but we couldn't use it anyway. Only 3 plus available in our room as the phone is plugged into 1.

the Plug in our bathroom was a different outlet not sure what type it was. Said for razors only but we couldn't use it anyway. Only 3 plus available in our room as the phone is plugged into 1.

Someone said on the boards that they took a 9 foot extension cord so they could use things in the bathroom. It was enough to go from that outlet under the desk to in front of the bathroom mirror. I can't swear to it, but I think I read there is no outlet at all in the bathroom.

I'd add, make sure it has a kill switch so you don't electrocute yourself. That could ruin your whole cruise. :D IOW, buy a good one, not from the dollar store.

We found a travel Water pik at Costoc last fall, purchases a regular one and the travel one was a bonus. Came with a charger like a electric toothbrush, take a look around it works very well, he can't live without it:D

Krickett

Didn't know they made a portable cordless model. Actually read many review of ALL of the cordless portables and ended up ordering the Panasonic latest model with two speeds. Seemed to have gotten the best reviews between Waterpik and Panasonic. Had it sent special delivery 2 day so I can have it by Weds. for our sailing on 5/8. Thanks again all, for the input. I've learned so many useful things over the years being a member of CC and tried to share some as well!

Archived