27th May Venice to Rome -Princess

shughes50

We're going on the venice to Rome cruise with Princess on the 27th May. Has anyone been on this cruise last year and could given info on trips. We prefer to do our own rather than the organised ones but are interested if anyone else is doing this.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I reserved Jordan Car Service for a private tour in Athens, June 1sth It is not with Jordan himself, but one of his drivers, We are still undecided for a 1/2 or the extended day Tour. In any case, the cost for the tour, not per person, upto (4) for per car. I was wondering if (2) folks would like join us to share the cost...

The details are as follows ...

- Half Day City Tour of Athens - 150 euros.

- Extended City Tour of Athens - 220 euros.

These prices are for up to 4 people and do not include entrance fees to the archaeological sites or food.

Your driver would meet you just outside either main gate A or main gate B - whichever is closest to your ship at 8AM

Please let me know if you would like to join us ASAP.. By the way, we're in cabin E632

We're going on the venice to Rome cruise with Princess on the 27th May. Has anyone been on this cruise last year and could given info on trips. We prefer to do our own rather than the organised ones but are interested if anyone else is doing this.

Since you are fairly new to these boards, welcome to Cruise Critic. As noted, it would be good to check and post on the Princess board for others on your specific cruise. Here are two key suggestions. FIRST, scroll back through all of the earlier postings. You will see items on many of your stops in Italy, Greece, etc. SECOND, do a search on these boards by each city and you will see lots of postings on various subjects connected with each port stop. Then, after taking the time to get that background, see other experiences, etc., you can post with specific questions in each port city. Be sure to have a title that narrow to your question so that other can know what you are seeking. There are lots and lots of great people and information here on these boards. Don't be shy in asking follow-up questions. Folks are happy to share more when they know what you are seeking.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Archived