Is water rough at Palancar or Paradise?

1027rm

I've read where one side of the island is rougher water. I noticed on a map that Palancar and Paradise are on separate sides. Is the water rough at these beaches, as in hard waves, etc.? Also, is there a particular taxi 'color' to take in Cozumel, or is that Grand Caymen I'm thinking about? Thank you.

I've read where one side of the island is rougher water. I noticed on a map that Palancar and Paradise are on separate sides. Is the water rough at these beaches, as in hard waves, etc.? Also, is there a particular taxi 'color' to take in Cozumel, or is that Grand Caymen I'm thinking about? Thank you.

Both beaches are on the West side... usually the calm side, unless the weather is coming in from the west across the channel. Once around the lighthouse, the prevailing currents and winds out if the east take over and its rougher. Not aware of color differences in taxis.

Is there an admission charge to Palancar Beach? I read somewhere they only accept cash. Does anyone know about what the food, sodas, beer cost so I can plan on how much money to bring? Thanks again.

Palancar beach only takes cash. i don't think it costs anything to just be at the beach, but i could be mistaken (we went divng with miguel there) the restraunt is a little pricey for chips, salsa and guacamole and a coke it was like $6 i think fish tacos were $9 but i just glanced at the menu, we ended up taking a taxi to downtown and eating at la mission. hope that helps a little. I would bring extra $$ just in case you decide to snorkel or something

Archived