Baltic cruise on Balmoral July 26th 2010

Is anyone else going on this cruise? We are looking for others to share a guided tour of St Petersburg with Alla Tours. They have had very good reviews.

Apologies to any French speaking readers for using arc-de-ciel as my log in name. Should be arc-en-ciel meaning rainbow. I registered very late one night and blame my error on tiredness rather than ignorance and now don't know how to change it.

• 1 month later...

Hi We are travelling on the same cruise and looking for other people to share a tour of St Petersburg.We are on the garden cruise and have a tour of the Peterhof Gardens organised for the afternoon of the 25th June.Ideally we would like to join people for a tour with Alla on the morning of the 25th and all day on the 26th. I have also been looking at Alla and they have some very good reviews.Let me know what your plans are and maybe we can arrange something together.Look forward to hearing from you.Have you received your tickets yet?

Whoops!! I think Probert has the months muddled. We are sailing on Balmoral out of Dover on July 26th. We're looking for a few others to join us preferably for a 2 day tour of St Petersburg on the 1st and 2nd August. Having received details and prices of tours offered by FOCL we think we would see and do a great deal more by doing a tour with Alla at possibly a better price and without the hassle of being herded around with a coach load of other people. Look forward to hearing from anyone interested in joining us.

Archived