Anyone have a picture of an Ocean View on Imagination?

Hello everyone-

I was wondering if someone could post a picture of an Ocean View cabin on the Imagination? I am curious if they have the windows that you can sit in on all decks- or do they not have those windows at all.

Thank You All!!

Jen

I don't have a picture readily available, but when we were on the imagination (room m110), it was a nice size window (about 4ftx4ft). It didn't open but you could lay on the bed and look right out, I also think there was a little table w/chair next to it. It was nice, although our second sailing, we got a balcony, now the wife won't go unless we have the balcony.LOL:D

I was in an inside room while on the Imagination. But, the Sensation is a sister ship. I'm pretty sure I have pictures of the room in my Sensation review. The link to the review is in my signature.

Duh....must be getting old...I forgot about U241 on the Imagination. Have the put aft balconies back there yet? If not, the aft rooms have a huge window seat you can sit in and watch the wake. I LOVED it!!!!! The aft rooms are the only ones with windows (as opposed to port holes) that have the window seat because of the angle of the back of the ship. If you want window seats, go aft!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/vanessa.1963/SecondAnniversaryCruise#5257867513947034466

Archived